Today, Peter and I were lucky enough to be able to leave early for joining our first fellowship after coming back to Vancouver. But since we still got some time before going to the fellowship, we went to a christian bookstore to shop around and see if we could find any suitable decorative stuffs. In the bookstore, I saw something that drew my attention pretty much. It's ASAP. At first, i felt strange to saw this term on a christian-related picture. Cuz usually I would see some words which which are reminding or meaningful.. but what makes a christian "as soon as possible".. Then I knew there should have another meaning with ASAP.. Guess what it is? When I kept reading, I realised that it actually means "Always Say A Prayer". Wow!! What a reminding term to me. After coming back to Vancouver, life is so routine and I can say that nothing special happens every day. This would make me forget to rely on God. However, this ASAP does remind me that I could also say a prayer to God even though there is nothing special happens in my life. I can still thank Him and praise Him all the time. Yes, that's very true!
Lord, thank you for always being here with me.. In your presence, I can truly feel the love, joy and peace that I can find in You only! Please help me to pray more so that I can learn to lean on you more because I know from the bible that "he who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."(John 15:5) Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment