Thursday, November 02, 2006

SURPRISE COMING BACK!!

Yes, I have been back to HK for a short visit. This trip is mainly for my cousin's wedding. Since mom and I wanna give this cousin and his family a surprise, we deliberately didn't say a word about my visit until now. Since this family lives very close with my parents, mom even asked me to put on a cap or even wear SARS mask whenever I go out on the days before the wedding day.. Haha.. Of course I didn't really do that but still be careful when I go out so that our plan won't be spoiled! The big day will be on this coming Sat, that means I needa wait for a day more before this post can be up!

I do feel like I have left HK for a long time but indeed it's only 2-3 months. I thank God that mom and dad still look great and still enjoy their lives very much! Somehow I am very thankful that they are very capable and independent so that I can have the freedom and choice to do whatever I want. I am always very proud of my parents for their understanding and continuous support throughout my life. They seldom give me (now Peter and I) unnecessary pressure and this is the thing that I appreciate the most. Cuz I do see lots of friends around me have experienced tones of pressure from their family in an unreasonable way. Though my parents would push us to do something sometimes, I know it's for our own good and it's not pressure at all but I just take it as reminder. And now, mom has accepted Christ and is a Christian, our relationship has become even closer and we can really share almost everything. Cuz in the past, I couldn't really share with her about my spiritual stuffs.. Even if I told her, she didn't understand. But now, not only I share, she starts to share and counts God's blessings in her life with me. How amazing! God's work is ALWAYS wonderful and beautiful! I am waiting Dad to come to know God and be my brother in Christ one day! I will keep waiting and praying with patience and with faith!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! God's grace is always there when we count His blessings. I am sure your dad will accept Christ soon, just keep on praying! Who knows the day might be on tomorrow? Right?

sheepy~~ said...

So happy to see you in Hong Kong...miss you so much although we have been apart only for a few months.
Your sharing is so touching. Hope that there is a day I can see my belove family members come to our Lord.

Miss Z said...

when will u leave? I will come back to HK next month, see if we will meet then!