|
|
前陣子在一個事奉當中,有機會學了一首詩歌--"You raise me up"。聽說這首歌已有一段歷史,但對我來說,這是很新的。自己很喜歡詩歌的歌詞,副歌令我想起每當我疲乏無力之時,神總用衪大能施恩的手及滿有忍耐的愛,救我脫離低谷,叫我能再次有力的繼續去奔走這信仰之路。在低谷的日子,每每就是自已經歷神恩典大能最多的時候。
我 的 恩 典 夠 你 用 的 . 因 為 我 的 能 力、 是 在 人 的 軟 弱 上 顯 得 完 全 .(哥 林 多 後 書12:9)
When I am down and, oh my soul so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me
* You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up, to more than I can be
5 comments:
Josh Groban's version is good too! The piano accompaniment is super easy... You can learn to play and sing at the same time!
Russel Watson sings this song well too....
Oh, seems like many others sing this song bor...
Eva, I don't know how to play piano though I wanna learn for a long time.... hehe..
Actually I performed this song in Jan 2006 in a medical fundraising event in Victoria. My first time to play flute (introduction) and then sing! really felt down 2 weeks ago...this song reminded me that when I am down, God raises me up!! thanks Charmaine for reminding me! - candy the shrimp
Candy, ya, God always uses His songs to remind us.. I know u r not going thru an easy time... but remember to FROG!!! Our prayers is always here for you!!!
Post a Comment