Sunday, June 17, 2007

No incentive

How bad!! I can't use "siu mong tim" to type chinese with my computer recently... I totally lose my incentive to update this blog... Hope my hubby will fix it for me soon....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

try using 倉頡...
once you learn it, u won't use "siu mong tim" anymore..

Edward

Charmaine said...

Ed, haha!! I am a super lazy person.. That's why i still don't know how to use "chong kit" even though Peter "lo see" is just right beside me! Hehe!

said...

PETERRRRRR, help your wife to fix the 'siu mong tip" laaaaaaaa! hahaha ...
I just had a little piece of your cheesecake last Thurs and it was ho ho mei ahhh!!!! I love the crust!! I used to trade my cheese toping with other people's crust! hahaha ...
yesyes ... more 'fong bin' now since I am using Blogger!

SYHY Mama said...

仲未整好?Peter,你快手啦!^_^