Thursday, October 05, 2006

Home Sweet Home

When we were in HK, I can say that we had 3 homes.. The first one of course was our own sweet home far away in Tung Chung. The second one was my parents' home. Since sometimes when we didn't want to go back home all the way from kowloon side to Tung Chung, we would stay overnight at my parents' place. And I can say that we did this quite frequently! =P This made me feel like I have never 嫁咗出去!! And finally the third home was our spiritual home, Tsim Fok Evangelic Free Church!

But in Vancouver, our apartment suite is the only place that we can call home at the moment. Thought it's only a place that we rent but not own, i do have had a very strong sense of belonging in it since the very first day we lived in it. The reason is simply because other than this home, we really have no other home.

Anyway, what I want to share is no matter how tired I am after work, I would still try my best to tidy up the home and clean up the whole place. I don't wanna leave it messy because I hope that we will live in this place comfortably and happily! Or maybe I should say because we cherish this home very much so that we will try our very best to keep it as perfect as it can be. (I guess same thing for our relationship with God or with any other people. If we treasure the relationship with God or someone, we will be so much willing to spend extra time and effort to keep it as close as possible.) I still remember we have put alot of effort and 心思 to decorate our home when we first rent it. And afterall, it worths everything that we have spent/put! We thank God soo much for preparing this home sweet home for us in Vancouver!! And we pray that God will lead us and help us to settle at a church that we can call HOME soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charmaine,

So glad to know that you are settle down in Vanc...your home looks so warm and I can imaging how comfortable to live there.

Thanks for sharing me your blog, i will keep visit to it:>

Wyncastle said...

what a nice analogy ! neat and sweet home indeed !! BTW, Tsim Fook is "Evangelical Free Church", not Alliance ah! Wynne